Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫

Share | 

Pokemon 4ever Ending(SPOILER)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Pokemon 4ever Ending(SPOILER)   Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:28 pm

i really had enjoyed the movie but what i didnt understand the ending.
SPOILER:
That professor guy was that little boy?I mean how did that timeline get mixed with that one?You know im just confuse about the ending can someone explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 4ever Ending(SPOILER)   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Well, it's like this, the little boy's name is Sammy, right and his purpose in that movie was to discover Pokemon. To top it off, we have Professor Oak who always research Pokemon, attempt to discover more new Pokemon, just like Sammy would do. And one more thing, the boy did have a sketchbook of drawings of Pokemon that he have discovered so far in his adventures, but the weird part about it is that Professor Oak has the exact same sketchbook which could mean that Sammy & Professor Oak are the same person. Well, if you still don't understand what I'm explaining to you Powergrid, at least I've tried, that's how I remember from that Pokemon 4ever movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 4ever Ending(SPOILER)   Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 am

BunnieFreak wrote:
Well, it's like this, the little boy's name is Sammy, right and his purpose in that movie was to discover Pokemon. To top it off, we have Professor Oak who always research Pokemon, attempt to discover more new Pokemon, just like Sammy would do. And one more thing, the boy did have a sketchbook of drawings of Pokemon that he have discovered so far in his adventures, but the weird part about it is that Professor Oak has the exact same sketchbook which could mean that Sammy & Professor Oak are the same person. Well, if you still don't understand what I'm explaining to you Powergrid, at least I've tried, that's how I remember from that Pokemon 4ever movie.
okay i understand that but rules time travel or whatever the heck celepi did lol anyway that help understand the ending just by a litte
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 4ever Ending(SPOILER)   Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Powergrid wrote:
BunnieFreak wrote:
okay i understand that but rules time travel or whatever the heck celepi did lol anyway that help understand the ending just by a litte

Alrighty then, at least you understand on what you're looking for......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 4ever Ending(SPOILER)   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon 4ever Ending(SPOILER)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=PF= PokeFreak Forums :: =PF= Misc. Pokémon Discussion :: -Pokémon Anime & Manga Series-
Jump to: