Go down 
AuthorMessage
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=

Favorite Pkmn : Braixen
Pokedollars Pokedollars : 1000000060
Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

PostSubject: Forum Updates & Possible Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Event   Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Sup everyone!
I wanna thank you for the activity here at PF Forums while I been here off and on.
I been updating the forum throughout the week and it's almost complete.

You'll start to notice icons, forum sections, profile customization options being added on overtime.
Also, the launch of the Pokemon Forum Mart will be open soon.

*Lastly starting on April 1st we will be having a Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal Giveaway!
Rules and details will be posted by then! I figured this will be a more rare event rather than the Shiny Genesect.
(And in case you're wondering, this is not an April Fool's joke)

In the meanwhile, keep up the nice activity! I will try to be here often to update as much as I can!

-PokeFreak

*Edit*

*After doing some testing, Shiny forms of Xerneas and Yveltal is actually blocked from Wi-Fi trading. So we will be hosting another a different Pokemon instead.

Last edited by ✫PokeFreak✫ on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokefreak.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates & Possible Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Event   Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:57 pm

✫PokeFreak✫ wrote:

Sup everyone!
I wanna thank you for the activity here at PF Forums while I been here off and on.
I been updating the forum throughout the week and it's almost complete.

You'll start to notice icons, forum sections, profile customization option being added on overtime.
Also, the launch of the Pokemon Forum Mart will be open soon.

Lastly starting on April 1st we will be having a Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal Giveaway!
Rules and details will be posted by then! I figured this will be a more rare event rather than the Shiny Genesect.
(And in case you're wondering, this is not an April Fool's joke)

In the meanwhile, keep up the nice activity! I will try to be here often to update as much as I can!

-PokeFreak

You're welcome sir, I've been helping out more lately since I got here. I'll be looking forward for the giveaway and other activities soon here at PokeFreak Forums.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates & Possible Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Event   Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:22 am

Cool cant wait forums looking good at usual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates & Possible Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Event   Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Ahh man, if only Shiny Xerneas or Shiny Yveltal weren't blocked from the Wifi-trading, then we would have still do the event, oh well....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates & Possible Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Event   Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:43 pm

BunnieFreak wrote:
Ahh man, if only Shiny Xerneas or Shiny Yveltal weren't blocked from the Wifi-trading, then we would have still do the event, oh well....

If only there's an another way someday, then we could still have the awesome event anyway.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates & Possible Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Event   Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:25 am

trust me there would be another way to do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates & Possible Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Event   

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates & Possible Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=PF= PokeFreak Forums :: =PF= Forum Center :: Forum News & Events-
Jump to: