=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_lcap27%Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_lcap0%Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_lcap27%Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_lcap0%Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_lcap18%Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_lcapShiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_voting_barShiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) I_vote_rcap 

Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Pkmn : Braixen
Pokedollars Pokedollars : 1000000060
Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Empty
PostSubject: Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y)   Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) 300px-10

After doing some testing, Shiny forms of Xerneas and Yveltal is actually blocked from Wi-Fi trading. So I need some ideas of good shiny Pokemon to giveaway to attract members here.

Anyone have particular Shiny Pokemon in mind that would be worthy for a giveaway? The Shiny Genesect event is still in my idea list.

I can offer any Pokemon from all 6 generations as shiny Pokemon as long as it's not shiny locked (which prevents it from trade).
Feel free to shoot ideas~
Back to top Go down
https://pokefreak.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y)   Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:00 am

✫PokeFreak✫ wrote:
Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) 300px-10

After doing some testing, Shiny forms of Xerneas and Yveltal is actually blocked from Wi-Fi trading. So I need some ideas of good shiny Pokemon to giveaway to attract members here.

Anyone have particular Shiny Pokemon in mind that would be worthy for a giveaway? The Shiny Genesect event is still in my idea list.

I can offer any Pokemon from all 6 generations as shiny Pokemon as long as it's not shiny locked (which prevents it from trade).
Feel free to shoot ideas~

Ah man, no shiny Xerneas or shiny Yveltal, come on. Guess Nintendo is very strict on no hacking and cheating in these days....

Hmmm, does the Shiny Pokemon have to be a Legendary Pokemon? If so, then what Shiny Pokemon do you prefer then? I recommend a Shiny Groudon, Shiny Kyogre, or Shiny Rayquaza to help you start out with suggestions here....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y)   Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:25 am

Well some people abuse things ya know? and for suggestion i guess a shiny zorua or lucario.
Back to top Go down
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y)   Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:39 pm

BunnieFreak wrote:
Hmmm, does the Shiny Pokemon have to be a Legendary Pokemon? If so, then what Shiny Pokemon do you prefer then? I recommend a Shiny Groudon, Shiny Kyogre, or Shiny Rayquaza to help you start out with suggestions here....

Nope it doesn't have to legendary per say, but I would like to get suggestion of shinies that people will find worth getting.
White Shiny Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza looks awesome, they're pretty common since they are 3rd gen Pokemon and a lot of people hack their shinies in the past. So they're not as rare anymore.

Swift~★スウィフト wrote:
Well some people abuse things ya know? and for suggestion i guess a shiny zorua or lucario.

Shiny Zoura and Lucario sound good. Though I would replace Lucario with it pre-evolution, Riolu.
Which give me an idea..

How would you guys feel if I hosted the shiny event for

• Chespin
  • Fennekin
  • Froakie
  • Zorua
  • Riolu

There will only be one box of these shinies, so there will be 6 copies each (since the max for a box is 30 Pokemon). I might make this 2 boxes which gives a total of 12 copies each, because I got a feeling when I put the YouTube video out, it'll attract a lot of people.

Think that's event worthy to attract people here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y)   Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:16 pm

✫PokeFreak✫ wrote:
BunnieFreak wrote:

Nope it doesn't have to legendary per say, but I would like to get suggestion of shinies that people will find worth getting.
White Shiny Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza looks awesome, they're pretty common since they are 3rd gen Pokemon and a lot of people hack their shinies in the past. So they're not as rare anymore.

Swift~★スウィフト wrote:

Shiny Zoura and Lucario sound good. Though I would replace Lucario with it pre-evolution, Riolu.
Which give me an idea..

How would you guys feel if I hosted the shiny event for

• Chespin
  • Fennekin
  • Froakie
  • Zorua
  • Riolu

There will only be one box of these shinies, so there will be 6 copies each (since the max for a box is 30 Pokemon). I might make this 2 boxes which gives a total of 12 copies each, because I got a feeling when I put the YouTube video out, it'll attract a lot of people.

Think that's event worthy to attract people here?

That will be an awesome idea. In fact, most people are looking for shiny Starter Pokemon in these days and I think it's a great idea to host that shiny event.
Back to top Go down
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y)   Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:21 pm

BunnieFreak wrote:

That will be an awesome idea. In fact, most people are looking for shiny Starter Pokemon in these days and I think it's a great idea to host that shiny event.

Alright, sounds official then.
I'll re-announce and update the event after I'm done with the forum updates.

Thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y)   Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y) Free_p10

Back to top Go down

Shiny Pokemon Giveaway Ideas (For X and Y)
Page 1 of 1