=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Featured Image #1 Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
Featured Image #1 I_vote_lcap27%Featured Image #1 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
Featured Image #1 I_vote_lcap0%Featured Image #1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
Featured Image #1 I_vote_lcap0%Featured Image #1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
Featured Image #1 I_vote_lcap18%Featured Image #1 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
Featured Image #1 Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
Featured Image #1 Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
Featured Image #1 Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
Featured Image #1 I_vote_lcapFeatured Image #1 I_voting_barFeatured Image #1 I_vote_rcap 

Featured Image #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Pkmn : Braixen
Pokedollars Pokedollars : 1000000060
Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

Featured Image #1 Empty
PostSubject: Featured Image #1   Featured Image #1 Free_p10Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Featured Image #1 Untitl10
"Pokemon, Digimon called...they said they want their Mega Forms back..."
Back to top Go down
https://pokefreak.forummotion.com

Featured Image #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Featured Image #1   Featured Image #1 Free_p10Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:04 pm

People argue how one series rip of the other and stuff and sure theyre some similarities but I dont care I just go with the flow I saw both series all and I liked them the same but pokemons better than digimon to me
Back to top Go down

Featured Image #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Featured Image #1   Featured Image #1 Free_p10Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:29 am

I have to agree with Swift~★スウィフト on that one. In fact, despite the fact that Pokemon and Digimon are two different show, but both have similarities, I guess I can say that they are one of a kind. Seeing this picture reminds me of memories about those two TV shows and I just wondered that there was a such thing for both series to be in one epic series someday, but that's my opinion right there though....
Back to top Go down

Featured Image #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Featured Image #1   Featured Image #1 Free_p10Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:10 am

Another thing to look at its the title mon is short for monsters and the begining of the wordis just different poke means pocket digi for digital in some way I guess they could mix but I dont see that happening much considering digimon is pretty much retiring after its last season I believe
Back to top Go down

Featured Image #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Featured Image #1   Featured Image #1 Free_p10Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:46 pm

The funnest thing is Digimon came before Pokemon in the forum of tamaguchi like virtual pets devices. And even before them there was the Shin Megami Tensei games. That are basically having demons join you and is like an adult Pokemon in many ways. And theirs others like Jade cocoon and Monster Rancher. I dont see them as "Knock offs" as much as there own genre of games (raising/training)
Saying there knock off is like saying Megaman knocked off Mario as a plat-former, or Final Fantasy knocked off Dragon Warrior, or even better Knocked off Wizardry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Featured Image #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Featured Image #1   Featured Image #1 Free_p10

Back to top Go down

Featured Image #1
Page 1 of 1