=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will the pokemon franchise end? Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_lcap27%will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_lcap0%will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_lcap27%will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_lcap0%will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_lcap18%will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
will the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_lcapwill the pokemon franchise end? I_voting_barwill the pokemon franchise end? I_vote_rcap 

will the pokemon franchise end?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

will the pokemon franchise end? Empty
PostSubject: will the pokemon franchise end?   will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:25 am

While i was hanging around with my friends and they was talking about the tv series XY was gonna be the final tv series?and i was searching around the web and here are the rumors saying that pokemon will come to end.i hope it doesnt end cause i really enjoy pokemon.all i just want to know is it true or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will the pokemon franchise end?   will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:50 am

I always thought that the Pokemon franchise would end a long time ago, but don't always believe what they say or make rumors about the Pokemon series is ending soon. In fact, I really don't want the Pokemon series to end that early or now, I really loved Pokemon. I'm understanding where you're coming from about this and I agree with you 100%. Yea, I've heard rumors too about the Pokemon franchise ending and they don't appreciate Pokemon that much in these days and I think they need to stop that nonsense because I don't believe that Pokemon will end that easily. It just a series made for everyone's enjoyment and fun and I think Pokemon should remain forever if you know what I'm saying here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will the pokemon franchise end?   will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:36 am

I don't think it will end at X&Y. I don't really care for the show but I have been watching X&Y and I think it's pretty good so far. I just hate the fact that Team Rocket is still around and they do the same stuff from Season 1. I only care for the games so as long as they keep those coming I'd be okay with the show ending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will the pokemon franchise end?   will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:37 pm

Im sure it wont go off that easily if anything the games they make really keeps them going I watch X & Y a bit but mostly into games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will the pokemon franchise end?   will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:52 pm

As long as the Pokemon video game series doesn't end, then the Pokemon TV series will keep going no matter what....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will the pokemon franchise end?   will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:51 pm

So ash will never age... super lol i would like to see someone else though take the stage too be nice to see a new traveler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will the pokemon franchise end?   will the pokemon franchise end? Free_p10

Back to top Go down

will the pokemon franchise end?
Page 1 of 1