=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_lcap27%What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_lcap0%What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_lcap27%What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_lcap0%What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_lcap18%What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_lcapWhat's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_voting_barWhat's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? I_vote_rcap 

What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions?   What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:36 am

Did GameFreak really lost it or they are trying out something new which was unexpected for all Pokemon fans? Technically, I don't see nothing wrong with the idea of Mega Evolutions, it's just I'm having a strong feeling that if Mega Evolutions will remain in the next Pokemon games in the future, then there's a possibility that there won't be any future pre-evolutions or evolutions to previous Pokemon from the past. Look, I'm trying to figure out what's the main point about Mega Evolutions if it just only transforming your Pokemon into their strongest form only in battle and nowhere else. I'm mean, is GameFreak telling us something that we all Pokemon fans out there might expect next in the future Pokemon games or is it that they're doing this to achieve something in Pokemon, what do y'all think about Mega Evolutions so far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions?   What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:02 pm

I kinda wonder that too and I think they might be in future games.I don't hate them or anything, though.I thought they were made to kinda "update" past Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions?   What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Yea, I know what you mean, I always thought Mega Evolutions were regular evolutions to Pokemon with extraordinary effects, but no, they alter the Pokemon's form in battle and make them stronger than ever. I just wish they could have save that type of idea for something else in the future instead being featured in X & Y if you know what I mean though.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions?   What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:24 pm

I see it as a new form of way to grab old and new pokemon fans to get a new taste of pokemon at a whole other level I actually liked how most of the forms turned out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions?   What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions? Free_p10

Back to top Go down

What's the purpose of Mega Evolutions?
Page 1 of 1