=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No new Pokeballs? Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
No new Pokeballs? I_vote_lcap27%No new Pokeballs? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
No new Pokeballs? I_vote_lcap0%No new Pokeballs? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
No new Pokeballs? I_vote_lcap0%No new Pokeballs? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
No new Pokeballs? I_vote_lcap18%No new Pokeballs? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
No new Pokeballs? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
No new Pokeballs? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
No new Pokeballs? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
No new Pokeballs? I_vote_lcapNo new Pokeballs? I_voting_barNo new Pokeballs? I_vote_rcap 

No new Pokeballs?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:30 pm

There are over 26 Pokeballs so far in the Pokemon games.
No new Pokeballs? 250px-Allballs2
However, Pokemon X & Y didn't featured any new Pokeballs this time, so I'm curious that will GameFreak keep doing this for now on or they just ran out of ideas for Pokeballs in the video games?
Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:27 pm

I guess maybe in the future theyll come up with something
Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:18 pm

What could they come up with? Some of the pokeballs they have now are useless. They should let you customize the color of your pokeballs
Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:58 pm

Thats a cool idea but then if they make new pokeballs then there be no purpose for them if all you have is the custom ball. If anything the custom should be for your favorite pokemon
Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Custom Pokeballs are alright, but you have to think about the Pokemon & the people though. What if custom Pokeballs aren't really good ideas and they have come up with something different and better than that, then that would be a waste of time for coming up the idea of custom Pokeballs anyway though. I'm just saying for a fact if there really is nothing else to it besides creating your own Pokeball and all it does act like a regular Pokeball, you know.....
Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:12 pm

I like the idea of a custom one but let it be like an extra setting and keep buying pokeballs as such and vice versa the custom could be for your favorite pokemon companion
Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:01 pm

There is a pokeball for ANY situation as it is.... i think they went nuts and just made new balls to add content or make it look like there adding cool new things. I like the custom balls idea but honestly there are so many different balls already what other color combos would you like XD XD. Unless you mean like bringing them into a paint program in game and painting a picture on them.... but then opens the gates for immature people making "private parts" and bad thing on them and trading the pokemon with those balls. I mean i already got a "Queen Latifah" Jynx in trade once.
Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Shiro wrote:
There is a pokeball for ANY situation as it is.... i think they went nuts and just made new balls to add content or make it look like there adding cool new things. I like the custom balls idea but honestly there are so many different balls already what other color combos would you like XD XD. Unless you mean like bringing them into a paint program in game and painting a picture on them.... but then opens the gates for immature people making "private parts" and bad thing on them and trading the pokemon with those balls. I mean i already got a "Queen Latifah" Jynx in trade once.
Sadly thats true and thats the problem with every idea.. theres always a downside to it and they cant censor creativityto the Iimmature people
Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:41 pm

GameFreak ran out of ideas because i think they created every pokeball possible it is possible if they create one more pokeball
Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Powergrid wrote:
GameFreak ran out of ideas because i think they created every pokeball possible it is possible if they create one more pokeball
Maybe XY will be a game fans will play for years till Gamefreak gets a breakthrough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No new Pokeballs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No new Pokeballs?   No new Pokeballs? Free_p10

Back to top Go down

No new Pokeballs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=PF= PokeFreak Forums :: =PF= Game Discussion :: 3DS Generation :: -Pokémon X and Y-
Jump to: