=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should bikes be replaced by cars? Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_lcap27%Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_lcap0%Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_lcap27%Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_lcap0%Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_lcap18%Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
Should bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_lcapShould bikes be replaced by cars? I_voting_barShould bikes be replaced by cars? I_vote_rcap 

Should bikes be replaced by cars?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Should bikes be replaced by cars? Empty
PostSubject: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Should bikes be replaced by cars? 150px-Red_on_bike
I was thinking for a sec and what if Pokemon Red & Blue didn't have bikes and the player was old enough for a car, then would the bikes be replaced by cars to make it appropriate for the player or what. If so, then they would need some ID, insurance, and protection before they get behind the wheel if it was in Pokemon Red & Blue of course. Share your thoughts if bikes are replaced by cars or not.....
Should bikes be replaced by cars? 52013d83bf400.preview-620
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Well they have new ways of transportation as pokemon progresses but if they did then it would be kinda awkward it wouldnt fit it through the series
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:56 pm

to be honest i dont think thats a good idea lol. because the game wouldnt be the same and how those cars gonna fit through those path lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:10 am

I don't think cars would fit into the series. They do have a cab on X&Y but it doesn't move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Powergrid wrote:
to be honest i dont think thats a good idea lol. because the game wouldnt be the same and how those cars gonna fit through those path lol.

I know it's a bad idea to replace bikes with cars, but what if the next future Pokemon games didn't have bikes and then they had to rely on some new transportations, then what? Not saying it has to be cars, it was just a suggestion to throw in a idea of what to expect in the future besides riding bikes all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Well they could be hoverboards then? not to stray from the usage of tools that are cool and modern to the pokemon fans today I still like the bike as always lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Well, if they gonna keep the bikes for awhile in the Pokemon series, at least do something different about them like make a custom bike or use an advanced model bike that can help the player out in his or her adventures in the future.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:32 am

so like with sciencey stuff on it?
Back to top Go down
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Pkmn : Braixen
Pokedollars Pokedollars : 1000000060
Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

PostSubject: Re: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:09 pm

BunnieFreak wrote:
Powergrid wrote:

I know it's a bad idea to replace bikes with cars, but what if the next future Pokemon games didn't have bikes and then they had to rely on some new transportations, then what? Not saying it has to be cars, it was just a suggestion to throw in a idea of what to expect in the future besides riding bikes all the time.

Pokemon trainers having cars is very unlikely and probably won't happen and here's why.

Should bikes be replaced by cars? Snorla10Should bikes be replaced by cars? Halolz10

HM Moves, SURF & FLY

I have on seen few boats and helicopters. But I never seen an airport in Pokemon or a highway in Pokemon.
If you noticed, Pokemon isn't as industrial with it's mechanic transportation. They mostly rely on their Pokemon.

They kept this route for years until Black and White came out, so in Unova region, it's possible BUT only in cities.
Most of the region still requires you to be on foot since there isn't much paved roads to drive on, so yeah.

I don't think that'll happen unless it was set in complete city.
Back to top Go down
https://pokefreak.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should bikes be replaced by cars?   Should bikes be replaced by cars? Free_p10

Back to top Go down

Should bikes be replaced by cars?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=PF= PokeFreak Forums :: =PF= Game Discussion :: -GBC & GB Generation :: -Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow-
Jump to: