=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_lcap27%[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_lcap27%[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_lcap18%[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_lcap[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_voting_bar[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_rcap 

[Poll] Download center for PF Forums?

Go down 

Would you like downloads for Pokemon content here at PF Forums?
Yes
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_lcap100%[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Doesn't Matter
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Pkmn : Braixen
Pokedollars Pokedollars : 1000000060
Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Download center for PF Forums?   [Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:47 pm

[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? 29nz8ll

So while I'm doing the last bit of the forum, how would you feel to have a download center for PokeFreak Forums?
The download center will contain..

• Pokemon Roms and Emulators (Downloads of Gameboy and various Pokemon games for PC)
  • Pokemon Soundtracks (OST Downloads of Pokemon games and anime)
  • Manga and Comic Scans (Downloads of the official Pokemon Manga and Comics)
  • Pokemon Specials and Movies (Downloads of clips of the Pokemon specials and movies)

I should note that this is already available to download easily if you do a google search on other Pokemon sites and on YouTube.
But I figured, if we have a download section for all this content and make it a one stop here at PF, this would keep members here occupied and active.

Also, say if we do have the download center for PF Forums, should it be rank restricted? Llike Blue rank members can access parts of the downloads and etc.? Or open for all members?

I will let you guys vote on this, please be sure to explain your reason if you do vote.
Back to top Go down
https://pokefreak.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Download center for PF Forums?   [Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:24 pm

✫PokeFreak✫ wrote:
[Poll] Download center for PF Forums? 29nz8ll

So while I'm doing the last bit of the forum, how would you feel to have a download center for PokeFreak Forums?
The download center will contain..

• Pokemon Roms and Emulators (Downloads of Gameboy and various Pokemon games for PC)
  • Pokemon Soundtracks (OST Downloads of Pokemon games and anime)
  • Manga and Comic Scans (Downloads of the official Pokemon Manga and Comics)
  • Pokemon Specials and Movies (Downloads of clips of the Pokemon specials and movies)

I should note that this is already available to download easily if you do a google search on other Pokemon sites and on YouTube.
But I figured, if we have a download section for all this content and make it a one stop here at PF, this would keep members here occupied and active.

Also, say if we do have the download center for PF Forums, should it be rank restricted? Llike Blue rank members can access parts of the downloads and etc.? Or open for all members?

I will let you guys vote on this, please be sure to explain your reason if you do vote.

Interesting idea!!! I like the sound of that, that would be something fun for PokeFreak Forums.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Download center for PF Forums?   [Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Free_p10Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:24 pm

I think we should make it by rank. otherwise i think it will only attract lurkers. But on that note its not a bad thing but.... I would say make it blue rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Download center for PF Forums?   [Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Free_p10Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:25 pm

yeah that sound great but i believe you should make it for the members who had join forum for atleast 2 weeks to aviod certain things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Download center for PF Forums?   [Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Free_p10Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Yea i think thats a great idea but like powergrid said you should be here for a certain amount of time in order to download certain stuff or maybe have a certain rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Download center for PF Forums?   [Poll] Download center for PF Forums? Free_p10Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Swift~★スウィフト wrote:
Yea i think thats a great idea but like powergrid said you should be here for a certain amount of time in order to download certain stuff or maybe have a certain rank

I agree, maybe you should limit certain downloads to members by ranks, so it will be easy this way I think....
Back to top Go down

[Poll] Download center for PF Forums?
Page 1 of 1