=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Forum Ideas Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
Member Forum Ideas I_vote_lcap27%Member Forum Ideas I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
Member Forum Ideas I_vote_lcap0%Member Forum Ideas I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
Member Forum Ideas I_vote_lcap0%Member Forum Ideas I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
Member Forum Ideas I_vote_lcap18%Member Forum Ideas I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
Member Forum Ideas Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
Member Forum Ideas Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
Member Forum Ideas Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
Member Forum Ideas I_vote_lcapMember Forum Ideas I_voting_barMember Forum Ideas I_vote_rcap 

Member Forum Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Pkmn : Braixen
Pokedollars Pokedollars : 1000000060
Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:13 pm

I know the forum is brand new and is in a prototype state, but I'm willing to accept ideas from anyone. As long it would prove to be useful for PokeFreak Forums .

So if you have an idea of a feature or something be added here, feel free to post away.
Back to top Go down
https://pokefreak.forummotion.com

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Here's some idea(s):

. You should do a lot of Pokemon sweepstakes and contests, try to get more people to join this website for fun and more social communication.

. You should do some art and pictures contest to gather more Pokemon fans around the Internet to get involved into PokeFreak Forums, you know...

. You should do something that captures their attention like upload something that no other website has on their website that fans and people may enjoy to see what it is and view it.
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Since alot of people play pokemon x and y for the 3ds maybe you should tell people about this forum on friendcodes maybe
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:24 am

Maybe you can do live streams?Maybe stream you doing Pokemon stuff like making a game or art, something like that...
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:18 am

You should start a Pokemon League
Back to top Go down
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Swift~★スウィフト wrote:
Since alot of people play pokemon x and y for the 3ds maybe you should tell people about this forum on friendcodes maybe

That's more like off-site advertising. While it's a good idea, it's considering spamming on friendcodes website.
However, imma add a 3DS Friendcode option for profiles soon tho.

YumiRosa wrote:
Maybe you can do live streams?Maybe stream you doing Pokemon stuff like making a game or art, something like that...

Sounds like an ok idea, though I don't do livestreams I could do YouTube videos.
Then again it's more like offsite promotion, so yeah I'll consider this. But I'm looking more for onsite suggestion rather than promotion.

iGreekGodZeus wrote:
You should start a Pokemon League

This I like. The first version of PokeFreak Forums I ran back in 2009, we had a Pokemon league with forum badges and everything.
But this one will be more organized with an X and Y Forum Gym League. I'll have more info about this in the future and forum gym tryouts.
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:53 pm

I love the idea of a Pokemon League. And with the new anti-cheating precautions Nintendo/Gamefreak have implemented we can probably do it more efficiently.... before we tried to run it we had a bunch of AR code fakes.
ALSO for live stream maybe we can all get together sometime and fool around on Twitch plays pokemon. Its good for some lolz at least.
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: walkthroughs/playthroughs/gameplays    Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:45 pm

it would be cool if there was a section where you can post walkthroughs and gameplays of pokemon games.
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Powergrid wrote:
it would be cool if there was a section where you can post walkthroughs and gameplays of pokemon games.

There is a game discussion part of the forum, you can post walkthrus and other topic that correspond to the games listed. JUST make sure to put spoiler alerts for such topics just in case someone has never played that particular game. Also if we could keep it to one topic per game for walkthrus so we don't have a jumble of them all over the forum XD.
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:02 am

Heres a thought what about featured background selections like in the SP forums (Example:Pikachu background or Mew background)
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: ads problem   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:52 pm

i dont know if this happens to everyone but the ads keep popping up in the wrong places.And where i need to type the title of my post had reload about 14 times to get it out of my way to type my topic title
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Powergrid wrote:
i dont know if this happens to everyone but the ads keep popping up in the wrong places.And where i need to type the title of my post had reload about 14 times to get it out of my way to type my topic title
I get them at the top of my screen being blocked at times
Back to top Go down
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:31 pm

Swift~★スウィフト wrote:
Heres a thought what about featured background selections like in the SP forums (Example:Pikachu background or Mew background)

That would be the skin selector. In the past I had a skin selector but it was pretty buggy tho.
But I don't think it's necessary at the moment.

Powergrid wrote:

Questions.

1) What browser are you using? (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and etc.)
2) Are you using desktop or mobile?
3) Take a screenshot of the error, so I can see it.

When the forum start getting more traffic, I will try to pay and upgrade the forum to Ad free (though you could always use a ad blocker extension in chrome or firefox).
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Are you going to have an off topic discussion area where we could make topics of anything not related to pokemon like some kind of lounge where we just talk about stuff outside of the pokemon world?
Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Swift~★スウィフト wrote:
Are you going to have an off topic discussion area where we could make topics of anything not related to pokemon like some kind of lounge where we just talk about stuff outside of the pokemon world?

Its possible but you have to keep in mind its the hardest thing in the world to moderate. Not for the fact of rule breaking or anything just how much random stuff there is to dig threw. Also where so new that we wish to stay on topic at least for now and in the future we may expand to other topics as well as an off topic. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Forum Ideas   Member Forum Ideas Free_p10

Back to top Go down

Member Forum Ideas
Page 1 of 1