=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starter type pokemon Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
Starter type pokemon I_vote_lcap27%Starter type pokemon I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
Starter type pokemon I_vote_lcap0%Starter type pokemon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
Starter type pokemon I_vote_lcap0%Starter type pokemon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
Starter type pokemon I_vote_lcap18%Starter type pokemon I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
Starter type pokemon Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
Starter type pokemon Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
Starter type pokemon Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
Starter type pokemon I_vote_lcapStarter type pokemon I_voting_barStarter type pokemon I_vote_rcap 

Starter type pokemon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Starter type pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:47 am

Starter type pokemon KutIBj3h
So in this anime Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku, they did a pokemon reference and asked about starter type pokemons. In my opinion I used water starter types all my life however I guess it depends on the person. So which do you prefer Water, Grass or Fire type pokemon.
Starter type pokemon MNNoG06h
To be honest I dont think ppl choose grass types much either.
Back to top Go down
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Pkmn : Braixen
Pokedollars Pokedollars : 1000000060
Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:50 am

Let's see going back through all my starters....

1st Gen - Squirtle
2nd Gen - Totodile
3rd Gen - Torchic
4th Gen - Oshawott
5th Gen - Snively
6th Gen - Fenniken

Seem like I'm more leaning towards water type. I hardly choose grass starters because they tend to have a rough start in the beginning at times. Fire types starters are decent but was a pain in Gen 1 tho. Overall water type gave me a better experience and tend to have the better designs in most gens.

But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
https://pokefreak.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:54 am

Gen one Charmander
Gen two Cyndaquil
Gen three Torchic
Gen Four Snivy
Gen Five Snivy
Gen Six Fenniken

Usually true XD but i LOVE Snivy
FIRE FIRE FIRE BURN ALL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 pm

I liked water because I find it to be safe wise. Mudkip was my favorite water typestarter pokemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:54 am

I like water because all of the water starters are amazing even the 6th Gen water starter is amazing. Greninja is a beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Let's see here, Water-types are the best starters around since the beginning of Pokemon. I have always admired Water-types since they have less weaknesses than Fire-types & Grass-types & not to mention the fact that they are a lot of more Water-type Pokemon than Grass-type & Fire-type Pokemon.

So, every generation I go, I always pick a Water-type Pokemon:
Gen 1 - Squirtle
Gen 2 - Totodile
Gen 3 - Mudkip
Gen 4 - Piplup

Then, I've started to pick Fire-type Pokemon to challenge myself:
Gen 5 - Tepig
Gen 6 - Fennekin

Well, there's a possibility that I may pick a Grass-type Pokemon in the future depends on what challenges & adventures that are heading in my way someday. That's all I have to say about types....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:14 pm

I wonder if they would switch the starter types up in the future like thunder, earth and ice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Swift~★スウィフト wrote:
I wonder if they would switch the starter types up in the future like thunder, earth and ice
That would be cool. I hope they switch it up one day because the Fire, Water, Grass starts are getting old now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:19 pm

iGreekGodZeus wrote:
Swift~★スウィフト wrote:
That would be cool. I hope they switch it up one day because the Fire, Water, Grass starts are getting old now.

Fire, Water, & Grass starters aren't getting old. They just need to do something better about them or otherwise replaced them with something like Fighting, Psychic, & Dark starter Pokemon. I do like the idea of swapping out, but I was thinking otherwise though, sorry....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: chose water   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:35 pm

even though i like fire i choose water because water can do some things that fire cant do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:30 pm

I will say this though fire pokemon gives you a hard time fire types are naturally strong atleast to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Powergrid wrote:
even though i like fire i choose water because water can do some things that fire cant do

That's exactly how I feel when I choose a Pokemon based on type & character, you have to think of the basics of things before you can make a decision on stuffs. Which is exactly I would go with Water before Fire because Water is a natural element for things and not to mention it has fewer weaknesses than Fire & Grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:56 pm

and the type of animal is essential too like how rats cant take fighting and stuff like that ou have to really decide and stick with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter type pokemon   Starter type pokemon Free_p10

Back to top Go down

Starter type pokemon
Page 1 of 1