=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_lcap27%Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_lcap0%Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_lcap27%Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_lcap0%Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_lcap18%Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_lcapAsh Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_voting_barAsh Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict I_vote_rcap 

Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict

Go down 
AuthorMessage
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Pkmn : Braixen
Pokedollars Pokedollars : 1000000060
Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict   Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Free_p10Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Nohesg10

Despite I hate Ash Ketchum, I still watch the Pokemon anime to see my favorite Pokemon animated.
But this is the thing that bugged me the most, is Ash's age and appearance.

Ash should be a grown man at this point if he was 10 years old in 1997. That was 16 years ago.
Now as of 2014, he should 26 years old and he still looks like he's 10.

The only thing that changed is his appearance in his eye, which makes him look even more younger.

Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict 34072710

Another conflicting thing is that the characters around him show signs of aging, like Professor Oak and Brock as they made cameos every now and thing. But Ash, is the only one not affected.

Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Profes10

So yup, feel free to share your thoughts on this :P
Back to top Go down
https://pokefreak.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict   Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Free_p10Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:08 pm

When I first saw this Ash Ketchum back then in Pokemon when I was a young kid, I thought he was like 11 or 13 years old, but I didn't expect him to be 10 years old that much. In fact, I do agree that he hasn't changed after all of these years in Pokemon and I really think that the creators of Pokemon should do something about the characters' ages and personality, so it won't be the same thing every year that we are watching the show now and then.

I kinda feel sorry that Ash Ketchum hasn't grown up, despite the fact that he does show some responsibility, but acts very childish at the end of some things every now and then.

Man, who knows what might happen to him if he doesn't changed his age sooner or later, that's my opinion right there....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict   Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Free_p10Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Well yea I can understand this sort of conundrum I guess maybe if ash were to age it would affect others a whole lot more differently and maybe it wouldnt be suited for the younger generation anymore and with that being said it could be the only reason its still popular today because he looks so young with a few modificationsits alot of thinking behind it all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict   Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Free_p10Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:21 pm

I saw a video talking about Ash's age.My guess was the Ho-oh made him stay young forever but then again it's a guess...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict   Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Free_p10Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:16 pm

uh well to be honest i have enjoyed the pokemon franchise.But your right the only thing that hasnt change was Ash's age.I mean the only thing that changes through the tv series franchise is his friends he travels with.Like in tv series black and white it was that one girl he had traveled with. And the X and Y tv series he is currently hanging with a boy and his little sister.anyway I dont think they are gonna make Ash age change but only his apperences and other things through out this franchise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict   Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict Free_p10

Back to top Go down

Ash Ketchum's Age & Appearance Conflict
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=PF= PokeFreak Forums :: =PF= Misc. Pokémon Discussion :: -Pokémon Anime & Manga Series-
Jump to: