=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_lcap27%Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_lcap0%Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_lcap27%Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_lcap0%Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_lcap18%Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_lcapFeatured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_voting_barFeatured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_rcap 

Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?

Go down 

Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_lcap18%Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
✫PokeFreak✫
=Forum Admin=
✫PokeFreak✫

Favorite Pkmn : Braixen
Pokedollars Pokedollars : 1000000060
Favorite Gen :
  • Gen 3

Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Empty
PostSubject: Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?   Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Bu5zvh11

Starting off the first featured poll with favorite Pokemon Generations.
What is your favorite Pokemon Generation? Will it be Gen 1 with Red and Blue? Gen 2 with Gold and Silver? Gen 3 with Ruby and Sapphire? Gen 4 with Diamond and Pearl? Gen 5 with Black and White? Or maybe the newest with Gen 6 with X and Y?

Which one had the best Region, Music, Trainers, Gyms and Pokemon to you?

My Favorite Generation:
Back to top Go down
https://pokefreak.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?   Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Not gonna lie but I truly go for the ruby/sapphire gen. Its music fit the gameboy advance and it had colorful and yet vivid soundtracks throughout the entire game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?   Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Generation 5 is my favorite Pokemon generation of all. It is because it got more Pokemon than the other regions, it has some relevant relaxing music, it has some interesting, strong Trainers to tell, and the region is based on the US which is exactly where I belong. Right before Black & White came along, Generation 4 used to be my top favorite for the Pokemon designs & exclusive advanced challenges in the games. But that's in the past now & I like Gen V the most for all I cared....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?   Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:31 pm

I have to say gen 1. As a kid playing it for hours, looking under the truck for a Mew that's not there. Linking up with the link cable and battle and trading. There was nothing like it back then. It was the beginning of an era when Pokemon was just hitting and it was amazing. People PACKED in a theater to see a Pokemon movie. Going twice EVEN three times for a Mew card that was useless in the game. Kids spending all there allowance on trading cards trying to get that Charizard card. It defined the late 90s it WAS the late 90s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?   Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:21 pm

lol thats so true shiro. I still have a case of cards somewhere in my closet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?   Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:56 am

Swift~★スウィフト wrote:
lol thats so true shiro. I still have a case of cards somewhere in my closet

I used to have a binder full of holos. I sold all of it for a $500 lump sum. It was all worth double that but i wanted a dirtbike (that i still have and runs Yamaha RT 100) Cardboard for a motorcycle good enough for me. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?   Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Thats cool I should probably take a look at my cards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?   Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 pm

i have to go with gen 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?   Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation? Free_p10

Back to top Go down

Featured Poll #1 - Your Favorite Generation?
Page 1 of 1