=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_lcap27%What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_lcap0%What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_lcap27%What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_lcap0%What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_lcap18%What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_lcapWhat if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_voting_barWhat if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? I_vote_rcap 

What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Empty
PostSubject: What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?   What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am

Pikachu was the main starter Pokemon in Pokemon Yellow right since Bulbasaur, Charmander, & Squirtle were unavailable at the beginning of the game. However, I'm having this strangest feeling that if Pikachu wasn't there to be captured by Professor Oak and the only choice for a starter Pokemon which is Eevee that the protagonist's rival will get anyway before the player, then will the game wouldn't be the same and result to a game over or will be something different and may alter the story a little bit as far as I can tell. In fact, if it wasn't for Pikachu, then the player wouldn't make it that far in the game, right. After all, Pikachu is the main purpose for Pokemon Yellow, otherwise, it wouldn't be nothing else to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?   What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Pikachus the legend of the game itself lol you cant get a better match than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?   What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:38 pm

I know Pikachu is the legend of the Pokemon series; I'm just saying what if that Pikachu didn't exist, then there may not be no Pokemon Yellow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?   What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:24 pm

I guess if it never was developed pokemon would probably not continued without that best character in the world hooked from fans everywhere the first time is crucial to grab someones attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?   What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Then the game wouldn't be Pokemon yellow but Pokemon... brown?? for eevee?? XD XD actually getting a starter that can be ANY element is a neat idea. Honestly Pokemon yellows was made just to roll in more money for gold and silvers development. Besides new sprites and the "real" team rocket duo there wasn't much else that red and blue didn't do before. You have to remember gamefreak was a small time game mag before making there first game on the gameboy called Mendel Palace and then there grandslam hit Pocketmonsters. It was there second game they EVER made and where a tiny company. They needed funding "that they later got in wheelbarrows full from Nintendo"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?   What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:35 pm

You just wont get quality games like that back in the day - c -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?   What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 am

well i believe pokemon just wouldnt be the same as the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?   What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow? Free_p10

Back to top Go down

What if there's no Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow?
Page 1 of 1