=PF= PokeFreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Ruless10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✫PF Social Media✫
SonicFreak Productions
Social Media Sponsored by DJ PokeFreak Music
Featured Image
Poll
Your Favorite Generation?
Gen 1 (R/B/Y)
Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_lcap27%Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 2 (G/S/C)
Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 3 (R/S/E)
Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_lcap27%Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gen 4 (D/P/PT)
Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen 5 (B/W/B2/W2)
Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_lcap18%Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gen 6 (X/Y)
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
Latest topics
» Lucario getting upgraded
Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

» Favorite OST
Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

» Summer Plans & SonicFreak Forums Expansion
Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Profile Shortcuts
Top posters
✫PokeFreak✫
Pokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_lcapPokemon & Digimon are not the same I_voting_barPokemon & Digimon are not the same I_vote_rcap 

Pokemon & Digimon are not the same

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon & Digimon are not the same   Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Pokemon & Digimon are two different anime and they have nothing in common. Just because Mega Evolutions have been introduced to Pokemon in X & Y, that doesn't change the fact the these two different series may have something in common. In fact, Pokemon are just magical creatures that live in life & Digimon are just digital creatures that live in cyberspace. So, that goes to show y'all that Digimon isn't part of the Pokemon series since the beginning...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon & Digimon are not the same   Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Well we kinda discussed this on the featured image and although those are true I call the so called rip offs between each other are just coincidental and I like both of them ever since childhood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon & Digimon are not the same   Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Exactly that's like saying Gundam ripped off Macross and Power Rangers ripped off Ultraman. We did sorta discuss this in the featured image but its a topic worthy of its own post. Although i would love to see a crossover OVA or game. Maybe Gamefreak can buy the licensing as Digimon is faltering anyway and it WOULD work as they work on two different worlds one being "real life" and the other "the digital world"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon & Digimon are not the same   Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Actually and this is my opinion digimon is a rip off of pokemon if you watch the series carefully you will see they are trying to copy some things from pokemon bit by bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon & Digimon are not the same   Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:47 am

Powergrid wrote:
Actually and this is my opinion digimon is a rip off of pokemon if you watch the series carefully you will see they are trying to copy some things from pokemon bit by bit.

Well the Digimon anime yes but as for the games Digimon was first in the forum of a virtual pet keychain.
But yes the anime, card game, and later things Digimon was trying to milk the trainer/collecting fads of the 90s.

You have to remember the 90s was all about collecting and trading fads. You had Pokemon, Digimon, trading card games for almost anything for the time, pogs, beanie babys, cabbage patch kids, ONLY to name a few.
It wasent so much as a "rip off" as much as every company putting out SOMETHING to collect to cash in. That was the era.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon & Digimon are not the same   Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:25 pm

So maybe not a ripoff but a spin off of each other?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon & Digimon are not the same   Pokemon & Digimon are not the same Free_p10

Back to top Go down

Pokemon & Digimon are not the same
Page 1 of 1